Half-day workshop: Mapping a Team's Personal & Cultural Strengths (Shanghai)
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for this half-day East-West Leadership workshop ‘’, where intercultural leadership consultant Gabor Holch shares live cases from multinational companies to demonstrate the power of team strengths mapping using Global DISC, a multiple award-winning assessment methodology. Beyond a simple but powerful exercise to map the balance of individual temperaments and cultural styles in any team, participants will learn to support their analysis with advanced assessment tools (if they want to). Mapping activities follow examples brought by participants from various industries and functions..
Date & time: 2021 April 6, 9:30-12:30 Beijing time (Convert with thetimezoneconverter.com)
Location: Shanghai, Jing An
- Free for our current clients & invitees
- RMB 2,000 for everyone else
- Payment options: Transfer, PayPal, WeChat, AliPay
Registered participants receive:
- A full personal Global DISC assessment profile and
- A step-by-step PDF guide to conducting Global DISC-based team strengths mapping.